To surround you with beauty
- 2019 — Molbert gallery, Saint-Petersburg
- 2018 — Instalation art, kzgallery.com, on-line
- 2020 — Africa, Library of book graphics, Committee for culture of Saint-Petersburg
- 2020 — ArtPatrolInQuarantine, Omelchenko Gallery, Moscow
- 2019 — Christmas exhibition, Molbert gallery, Saint-Petersburg
- 2018 — 7th contemporary art fair, Sevkabel Port, Saint-Petersburg
- 2018 — Red, Golitsyn Loft, Saint-Petersburg
- 2018 — Art space on Hlebozavod9, Moscow
- 2016 — Neighbors, Home of Habteselassie Tafesse, Addis-Abeba, Ethiopia
- 2015 — Feelings-2, pro42 (Quartariata), Saint-Petersburg
- 2014 — Feelings, pro42 (Quartariata), Saint-Petersburg
- 2011 — P.P. Chistyakov’s House-museum, Saint-Petersburg
- from 2017 — designer, textile designer. Manale International by Manale Dagnew, New York, https://manaleinternational.com
- 2017 — accessories designer. Habteselassie Tafesse, Addis-Abeba, Ethiopia
- 2012-2018 — artist-illustrator. Illustrator agency Bang! Bang! Participation in the brainstorms as artist for the Russian Railway and Mobile company MTS. Create drawings on the wall in the interior. Berlin (Germany). Accra (Ghana), Kaliningrad, Sochi, Saint-Petersburg, Moscow (Russia).
- 2012-2017 — designer of own accessories brand AnnaSerg. Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- 2008-2014 — I.E.Repin St. Petersburg State Academy Institute of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture . MA in Architecture. Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- 2004-2007 — B.V.Ioganson St. Petersburg State Academic Lyceum. Major: Architecture. Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- 1999-2004 — Art School. Siberia, Kemerovo, Russia
- 1997-2004 — Humanitarian Gymnasium 41. Class: History. Siberia, Kemerovo, Russia
- 1995-1997- Experimental school class with in-depth study of computer science, art and physical training.
Anastasiia Serge was born in Siberia in 1989.
At the age of 14 she successfully passes entrance exams to the St. Petersburg State Academy Art Lyceum and moves into it’s boarding school. After 10 years of study she graduating with an Architecture major from Imperial Academy of Arts I.I.Repin. She has continued to learn about space, not only externally (as is the task of the architects), but also consciousness, our behavior, and the common human connection.
Her travels to America, Europe, India and Thailand, impressions from the foreign cultures and encounters with different people inspire her art. In 2015 she follows her husband first to Sochi for one year, where she paints landscapes and scenes from her memory, and then on to Ghana and Ethiopia. Spending around 7 month in Africa, Anastasia gets to know the local culture, meets people of different ranks, and starts painting
portraits. Coming back to Moscow she fully devotes herself to making portraits and art installation.
Thanks to photographers: Evgeny Hmelev, Lyubov Burakova, Mikhail Sedykh, Radmila Sazhina, Masher Ignatova, Denis Chepa (Спасибо фотографам: Евгений Хмелев, Любовь Буракова, Михаил Седых, Радмила Сажина, Мария Игнатова, Денис Чепа)