To surround you with beauty
Please contact me in any of the ways convenient to you:
- email@example.com (preferably)
- Instagram: @nastya.serge
- +7 925 244 8277 — WhatsApp
- Molbert gallery, Solo exhibition, Saint-Petersburg, April 2019
- 7th contemporary art fair, Sevkabel Port, St. Petersburg, December 2018
- kzgallery.com, online gallery, 2018 on-line instalation on-line
- Golitsyn Loft, Saint-Petersburg, February 2018
- Art space on Hlebozavod9, Moscow, January 2018
- Home of Habteselassie Tafesse, Addis-Abeba, Ethiopia, October 2016
- 2 exhibitions in art space pro42 (Quartariata), 2014, Saint-Petersburg, Russia and 2015, Saint-Petersburg
- P.P. Chistyakov’s House-museum. Saint-Petersburg, 2011
- Work with Manale Dagnew, international accessory brand, as textile designer, New York, 2017-2019 https://manaleinternational.com
- Worked with Habteselassie Tafesse as accessories designer, first design studio in Addis-Abeba, Ethiopia, 2017
- Work with Russian brand of backpacks and bags as textile designer-artist, Saint-Petersburg, Russia 2017-2018 https://www.goshaorekhov.com
- Create drawings on the wall in the interior. Berlin (Germany). Accra (Ghana), Kaliningrad, Sochi, Saint-Petersburg, Moscow (Russia) 2012-2018
- Worked for Illustrator agency Bang! Bang! Participation in the brainstorms as artist for the Russian Railway and Mobile company MTS. 2015-2016, Moscow, Russia.
- 2 own exhibitions of art works. 2014, Saint-Petersburg, Russia and 2015, Saint-Petersburg, Russia.
- Designer of cloths and accessories. Saint-Petersburg, Russia 2012-2015
- Exhibition in P.P. Chistyakov’s House-museum. Saint-Petersburg, Russia, 2011.
- 2008-2014 — I.E.Repin St. Petersburg State Academy Institute of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture . MA in Architecture. Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- 2004-2007 — B.V.Ioganson St. Petersburg State Academic Lyceum. Major: Architecture. Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- 1999-2004 — Art School. Siberia, Kemerovo, Russia
- 1997-2004 — Humanitarian Gymnasium 41. Class: History. Siberia, Kemerovo, Russia
- 1995-1997- Experimental school class with in-depth study of computer science, art and physical training.
Thanks to photographers: Evgeny Hmelev, Lyubov Burakova, Mikhail Sedykh, Radmila Sazhina, Masher Ignatova, Denis Chepa (Спасибо фотографам: Евгений Хмелев, Любовь Буракова, Михаил Седых, Радмила Сажина, Мария Игнатова, Денис Чепа)