Настя Сергеева — занимается живописью, иллюстрацией, дизайном тканей, создает пространственные объекты, путешествует, изучая людей, их эмоции и состояния. Этот сайт — небольшое путешествие по нашему миру глазами художника
Nastya Serge — engaged in painting, illustration, design of fabrics, she creates spatial objects, travels, studies people, their emotions and states. This site is a small journey into our world through the artist’s mind
To surround you with beauty
- Instagram: @nastya.serge
- +7 925 244 8277 — WatsApp
- +7 905 204 4604 — Питер
Participation in group exhibitions:
- kzgallery.com, online gallery, 2018 on-line instalation on-line
- Golitsyn Loft, Saint-Petersburg, February 2018
- Art space on Hlebozavod9, Moscow, January 2018
- Home of Habteselassie Tafesse, Addis-Abeba, Ethiopia, October 2016
- 2 exhibitions in art space pro42 (now Quartariata), 2014, Saint-Petersburg, Russia and 2015, Saint-Petersburg
- P.P. Chistyakov’s House-museum. Saint-Petersburg, 2011
- Work with Manale Dagnew, international accessory brand, as textile designer, New York, 2017-2018 https://manaleinternational.com
- Worked with Habteselassie Tafesse as accessories designer, first design studio in Addis-Abeba, Ethiopia, 2017
- Work with Russian brand of backpacks and bags as textile designer-artist, Saint-Petersburg, Russia 2017-2018 https://www.goshaorekhov.com
- Create drawings on the wall in the interior. Berlin (Germany). Accra (Ghana), Kaliningrad, Sochi, Saint-Petersburg, Moscow (Russia) 2012-2018
- Worked for Illustrator agency Bang! Bang! Participation in the brainstorms as artist for the Russian Railway and Mobile company MTS. 2015-2016, Moscow, Russia.
- 2 own exhibitions of art works. 2014, Saint-Petersburg, Russia and 2015, Saint-Petersburg, Russia.
- Designer of cloths and accessories. Saint-Petersburg, Russia 2012-2015
- Exhibition in P.P. Chistyakov’s House-museum. Saint-Petersburg, Russia, 2011.
- 2008-2014 — I.E.Repin St. Petersburg State Academy Institute of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture . MA in Architecture. Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- 2004-2007 — B.V.Ioganson St. Petersburg State Academic Lyceum. Major: Architecture. Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- 1999-2004 — Art School. Siberia, Kemerovo, Russia
- 1997-2004 — Humanitarian Gymnasium 41. Class: History. Siberia, Kemerovo, Russia
- 1995-1997- Experimental school class with in-depth study of computer science, art and physical training.
Nastya Serge was born in Siberia in 1989.
At the age of 14 she successfully passes entrance exams to the St. Petersburg State Academy Art Lyceum and moves into it’s boarding school. After 10 years of study she graduating with an Architecture major from Imperial Academy of Arts I.I.Repin. She has continued to learn about space, not only externally (as is the task of the architects), but also consciousness, our behavior, and the common human connection.
Her travels to America, Europe, India and Thailand, impressions from the foreign cultures and encounters with different people inspire her art. In 2015 she follows her husband first to Sochi for one year, where she paints landscapes and scenes from her memory, and then on to Ghana and Ethiopia. Spending around 7 month in Africa, Anastasia gets to know the local culture, meets people of different ranks, and starts painting
portraits. Coming back to Moscow she fully devotes herself to making portraits and art installation.
Спасибо фотографам: Евгений Хмелев, Любовь Буракова, Михаил Седых, Радмила Сажина, Мария Игнатова, Денис Чепа (Thanks to photographers: Evgeny Hmelev, Lyubov Burakova, Mikhail Sedykh, Radmila Sazhina, Masher Ignatova, Denis Chepa)