Anastasiia Sergeeva — a visual artist. Studying architecture for 10 years led her to a realization that the description of the world is alike drafting a design, where the complex can be uncovered in parts. The act of creation becomes space “appropriation” for the artist, at the same time as the “conquests” of own boundaries are exposed. Painting and graphics, in this light, are tools for the architectural design of one’s own perspective — inside out and back inwards again. Heavy turns light, dark — bright, empty becomes filled, and then in the opposite direction ad infinitum. The joy of the elusive and fleeting in Anastasiia’s works is the joy of a fresh creative element, understanding itself and growing from world to world.
- 2021 — Vitamin, Most gallery, Saint-Petersburg
- 2019 — Molbert gallery, Saint-Petersburg
- 2018 — Instalation art, kzgallery.com, on-line
- 2021 — Self-Portrait Prize, Ruth Borchard Collection, Long-list highly commended works, London
- 2021 — We saw sphinxes, Rotunda, Mayakovsky’s library, Saint-Petersburg
- 2021 — Female small exhibition, FFTN, St. Petersburg
- 2020 — What Is Art, Boomer Gallery, London
- 2020 — Africa, Library of book graphics, Committee for culture of Saint-Petersburg
- 2020 — ArtPatrolInQuarantine, Omelchenko Gallery, Moscow
- 2019 — Christmas exhibition, Molbert gallery, Saint-Petersburg
- 2018 — 7th contemporary art fair, Sevkabel Port, Saint-Petersburg
- 2018 — Art space on Hlebozavod9, Moscow
- 2015 — Feelings-2, pro42 (Quartariata), Saint-Petersburg
- 2014 — Feelings, pro42 (Quartariata), Saint-Petersburg
- 2011 — P.P. Chistyakov’s House-museum, Saint-Petersburg
- from 2017 — architect, designer, textile designer, interior decorator, artist in Saint-Petersburg
- 2012-2017 — artist-illustrator. Illustrator agency Bang! Bang! Participation in the brainstorms as artist for the Russian Railway and Mobile company MTS. Create drawings on the wall in the interior. Saint-Petersburg, Kaliningrad, Sochi, Moscow (Russia).
- 2012-2017 — designer of own accessories brand AnnaSerg. Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- 2008-2014 — I.E.Repin St. Petersburg State Academy Institute of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture . MA in Architecture. Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- 2004-2007 — B.V.Ioganson St. Petersburg State Academic Lyceum. Major: Architecture. Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- 1999-2004 — Art School. Siberia, Kemerovo, Russia
- 1997-2004 — Humanitarian Gymnasium 41. Class: History. Siberia, Kemerovo, Russia
- 1995-1997- Experimental school class with in-depth study of computer science, art and physical training.